- Assess offers for reinsurance programs; this includes underwriting and pricing the underlying portfolios, all within the scope of the underwriting/pricing authorities and guide-lines
- Analyse market potential in target areas and achieve emanating product and service requirements as basis for the development of action plans per client and per country to ensure profit margin and the achievement of goals
- Prepare and conduct client visits, data analyses and reviews in cooperation with colleagues and Market Manager to acquire new and manage existing business
- Ensure customer support and responsiveness to clients
- Update and monitor contract progression in internal systems
- Prepare, examine and sign contracts
- Prepare statistical analysis and conduct presentations, both for internal and external meetings
- On demand contribute to projects, e.g. in the field of specific underwriting issues and marketing events
- University degree in Economics, Actuarial Sciences or Law with a focus on (re)insurance business
- Work experience in (re)insurance with a focus on underwriting, preferably with a casualty background
- Excellent knowledge of standard IT software (MS Office)
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken), basic knowledge of German (spoken) and preferably one Nordic language
- Advanced analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent communicator with strong commercial skills, especially in the field of negotiating
- Preferably affinity with the Nordic markets, e.g. residence, study, work experience, language, …, etc.
Your advantages in working together with GKES:
Confidentiality, professionalism, honesty / strong access to countless decision makers of the financial industry and economy / counsellor in application procedure / prompt reflection of your application documents
You’re interested in this job?
Please send your application to click the button below. In the case of questions Mr. Marc Schäfer will be available under +49 69 348 7777 15 anytime.